HOW TO APPLY
Thank you for choosing our pre-university course leading to an undergraduate programme of the University of Pécs.
ISC offers the following programmes and courses in English:
- Medical Preparatory for
- General Medicine
- Medical Biotechnology (MSc)
- Business & Economics Preparatory for
- Business Administration
- Tourism & Catering
- Engineering & Information Technology Preparatory for
- Civil Engineer
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Information Technologist
- Humanities Preparatory for
- English and American Studies
- International Relations
- Pedagogy BA (Intercultural Educational Assistant)
- Social worker
ISC offers the following programmes and courses in Hungarian:
- Hungarian Language & Culture Summer University (2 and 4 weeks)
- Hungarian as a Foreign Language semester credit-course for university undergrad students
- Preparatory course for degree studies in Hungarian
Click here for more information about each preparatory course:
Learn more about application
Address: H-7624 Pécs, Damjanich utca 30.
Call: +36 72 251300
Follow us on Facebook.
Follow us on Instagram.
How to get there:
1. Take Bus No. 32 or 31 or 34Y from Railway Station ’Főpályaudvar’ to Stop ’Szőlőskert’
2. Bus No. 30, 130, 109E towards ’Klinikák’
from Railway Station – ’Főpályaudvar’ to Stop ’Alkotmány utca’ in front of the SPAR Supermarket; and you need to walk up to Damjanich Street.
Buses leave from the stop on the right side of the Station, opposite the taxi rank.
Daytime bus services of Pécs
ISC is a Hungarian pre-university school offering academic enrichment programmes, language courses, specialized university preparatory content in English for international high school students and Hungarian language learning programmes for all interested. Students enjoy extracurricular activities in sports, arts, drama, and music, and are able to take part in campus visits & cultural travel. University counselling is provided, with students attending the University of Pécs and universities of Hungary. Students gain an insider’s perspective on higher education in our country while getting the chance to experience and enjoy campus life & dormitories. Our pre-university school community together with the teachers also provides a caring and supportive family-like environment.
|International Studies Center is an institute of the University of Pécs Medical School, Hungarian state-supported university of over 20,000 students, with 4,000 study-abroad students from more than 112 countries around the world. ISC is sponsored by the Hungarian Ministry of National Resources with funding provided by the Hungarian Government.
It was founded more than 30 years ago in 1987 by Mrs. Ella Álmos-Kajdy, LL.M., who had a vision of a highly professional, still protective & caring community to prepare our young students for degree studies.