- Completed application form (download)
- High School Leaving Certificate (upper level) or college diploma and the relevant transcripts
- Europass CV (download)
- Copie of valid passport
- Recent photograph (ID size)
- Certificate of valid health insurance for the whole duration of the studies in Pécs
- 3-semester courses, 1200 hours programme - 15 January (Application deadline: 30th November)
2-semester courses, 800 hours programme - September (Application deadline: 30th May)
1-semester courses, 400 hours programme - 15 January (Application deadline: 30th November)
Name of beneficiary:
Address of beneficiary:
Name of beneficiary’s bank:
Address of the beneficiary’s bank:
Intermediary Bank Name:
Pécsi Tudományegyetem (University of Pécs)
7622 Pécs, Vasvári P.u. 4.
Magyar Államkincstár (Hungarian Treasury)
1054 Budapest, Hold u.4. Hungary
Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Hungarian National Bank)
Before the registration the applicant have to complete a placement test and take part in a Skype interview with the Head of the English Programme. The appointment to the interview we give via e-mail.
Please, note that you can submit your application only with the required documents.